Digital Marketing Strategist: Web Properties
This is a unique and exciting opportunity within IBM/Cloud Team – using your digital marketing skills and the latest marketing analytics tools to manage digital marketing web properties and digital ecosystems. This role has the opportunity to make a huge impact in rolling out worldwide go-to-market web strategies and execution for some of the most exciting recent acquisitions: Clearleap, Cleversafe, Bluebox and Tealeaf. Part of the IBM performance marketing team, this role will join a dedicated team of digital marketing professionals focused on pushing the envelope of innovative marketing techniques for IBM Cloud Business Unit.
The position will require someone who is innovative, agile, positive, work under a fast pace environment. Someone who understands the bigger picture, who can work independently and is comfortable with agile methodologies.
The ability to collaborate with a wide variety of people in a larger enterprise matrix organization that understand their requirements and can deliver actions and coordinate efforts across departments is essential. Understanding of sales processes and requirements, and general market and business landscape research and development is also important.
- Define web site information architecture and structure, working with portfolio teams to optimize page performance
- Support the implementation and adoption of CMS – Drupal 8
- Management of web workflows including UX, SEO on-site and off-site links
- Management of digital buyer’s journey across multiple products and offerings
- Lead efforts to ensure /cloud web pages and campaigns are optimized for organic search
- Application of Gold Standard templates, leading and participating in A/B testing and familiarity with tools such as Optimizely/Hot Jar
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure consistency in /cloud site implementations
- Develop and drive the A/B testing plan to drive continuous optimization and Learning(s)
- Own governance and retirement of assets work stream
- Map digital asset relationship to ensure that they conform with Cloud’s digital ecosystem
- Drive the strategy defined the IBM Cloud business owners
- Landing page development Manage the relationship between .com and campaign landing experiences
- Working with web base project management tools
- At least 5 years experience in marketing/business development
Group ID: IBM Cloud
Country: United States
Job Family: Not Applicable