We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of big data, cloud, social, and mobile. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, we at IBM are dedicated to every client’s success. Value innovation that matters – for our company and the world. We value trust and personal responsibility in all relationships. That is what it means to be an IBMer and this is just the place to develop your career.
About the Role
HR Leadership, Learning and Inclusion is transforming the way we operate, integrating 5 complex organizations into a single unit, changing the way how we create and collaborate, how we analyze and how we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and we’re looking for talented professionals to navigate this new world.
IBM Finance Manager
you will perform a unique and integral role as a 'trusted business advisor' by influencing key business decisions, supporting internal as well as external client facing operations and contributing to HR Leadership, Learning & Inclusion.
- Leading the financial integration for the organization
- Performing thorough accounting research in complex areas
- Working with a cross unit team supporting senior executives on financial planning and control
- Providing significant influence on the resolution of technical accounting issues
Providing advice to others to ensure worldwide integrated application
- Minimum of 7 years of accounting experience, including leadership roles
- Proficiency in data analytics, document preparation
Group ID: IBM CHQ
Country: United States
Job Family: Not Applicable
Category: Human Resources