Leader Platform Security Services
The primary responsibility for the Leader Platform Security Services is to lead the Platform Security Services team which enables the Security Operations Center as well as continuous monitoring teams to provide platform risk awareness and tracking.
Examples of job duties include:
- scanning platform for vulnerabilities and weaknesses as part of the Continuous Monitoring Program,
- Overseeing Penetration Testing activities (internal team and third party teams) and ensuring remediation of identified weaknesses,
- Overseeing application code scanning and ensuring remediation of identified weaknesses
- Oversight of administration of tools to support incident response functions such as SIEM, IPS/IDS, host based IDS, etc.
The Leader PSS is also responsible for:
- Cross training with the Leader SOC to stand in for incident response activities should the need arise.
- Responsible for reporting to executive leadership on any and all vulnerabilities, flaws and weaknesses identified in any testing and tracking the remediation of these issues.
The Leader PSS is responsible for identifying, tracking and reporting metrics for all functions/positions of the teams they oversee. These metrics are to be used to identify overall headcount and utilization and for building business case used to request headcount level adjustments.
- Developing and managing brand/offering on-boarding documentation for entities consuming Security Operations.
- Documenting and driving on-boarding activities of brands/offerings as they occur.
- Supporting Project managers in tasks associated with Security projects in flight.
- Supporting Security managers in metrics tracking and reporting duties.
Group ID: IBM Cloud
Country: United States
Job Family: Not Applicable
Category: Information Technology