Performance Marketing Professional - Intern
IBM Security is seeking an intern for our WW Campaign Manager team. In this role you will assist in the administration and coordination of an end-to-end marketing campaign learning about the strategy of client-centric and data-driven marketing programs. In this role you will understand how content development, a digital experience & 3rd party media plans are used to target clients throughout their journey. You will work closely with our campaign managers on execution of segment plans. Required: Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, basic knowledge of social/digital marketing channels, basic knowledge of problem solving and analytical skills, readiness to travel 10% annually, English: Fluent
Location - Cambridge, MA and/or Austin, TX
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- Basic knowledge of social media and building communities.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, self- starter.
Group ID: IBM Security
Country: United States
Job Family: Not Applicable