Pre-Sales Engineer Intern - Resilient Systems
Resilient Systems, an IBM company
Resilient Systems’ mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our professional services team as a
This opening is for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer for a new synergies team within IBM. Successful candidates should be able to explain complex technical topics to an audience with varying technical comprehension. Candidates will provide product demonstrations, pre-sales support, and partner with IBM Account Executives & CTPs to successfully evangelize the Resilient IRP.
- A passion for doing right by the client by selling an idea as opposed to “just” a point a solution
- A self-driven entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent communication skills to both a technical and business audience
- Experience with screen-sharing software and providing demonstrations for prospective clients, both remotely and in person
- Experience with security applications and appliances
- Experience working within IBM is a plus
This position provides a truly unique opportunity to join a promising early stage group within IBM, fill a pivotal role in its growth and success, and reap the associated personal, professional and financial benefits.
See job description
Group ID: IBM Security
Country: United States
Job Family: Not Applicable